It’s a Girl! Yay!
To help you decide on the perfect baby shower theme for the mama-to-be and her little pink bundle of joy, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite unique baby shower themes for girls!
Planning a baby shower for boy? Check out our list of baby shower themes for boys!
Baby Shower Decorations for Girls – Themes Preview
- Owl Always Love you – Guess Whooo’s having a baby! Owls are quickly becoming one of the most popular birthday party and baby shower themes for girls! They’re a hoot!
- Queen of the Jungle – Jungle baby shower themes aren’t just for boys! Welcome the newest member of the pride with a baby shower fit for a Queen!
- Rubber Ducky – “Rubber Ducky, you’re the one!” Your shower is sure to make a splash with fun foods, activities and favors like: Chocolate dipped “Soap Suds” (Marshmallows), “Diaper the Ducky Contest”, and scented bubble bath party favors!
- Monkeying Around – The mama-to-be and all her guests will go bananas over an adorable monkey themed baby shower! Better make sure she doesn’t have an aversion to bananas before you make those mini banana cream pies and strawberry banana smoothies!
- Wild Child – This theme is entirely about animal prints, whether you’re planning to use natural animal prints colors, mix it up with pastel pink and purple prints, or even bright and bold colored prints, like hot pink and lime green!
Thanks for Sharing!
Click here to get your download
Once again, thanks!
- Jessie (Toy Story) – “Yee-haw Cowgirls!” Round up the herd with an baby shower that’s too cute to boot! Cow print tablecloths decorated with lassos, cupcakes topped with her signature red cowboy hat, and sheriff star-shaped cookies make this theme one to remember!
- Princess Peach – “Mario, you’re my knight in shining armor!” Welcome the new princess with an adorable Princess Peach themed baby shower, complete with Pink and yellow mushroom cupcakes, Peach’s golden crown cookies, and question mark favor boxes filled with… ?
- Barbie – No baby shower theme list would be complete without the queen of pink! For a chic Barbie themed baby shower, stick with hot Barbie pink, black and white to decorate your shower venue. Tip: Pink plastic heart-shaped sunglasses make super cute favors for your guests!
- Hello Kitty – Who doesn’t love this cute little Kitty? You and your guests will immediately recognize Hello Kitty’s signature red bow, adorning all the decorations and the center of a red, pink, and white color scheme! For added cuteness, provide kitty ears or bow headbands for your guests to wear and take home! For more ideas, read Hello Kitty Baby Shower Ideas.
- Minnie Mouse – “Oh Micky Mouse!” How can I provide a list of baby shower themes for girls and not include Ms. Minnie Mouse! Now there’s only one question you have to ask yourself; “Red polka dots or pink polka dots!”
- Tinker Bell – This is an ideal theme for any fans of the famous fairy of Neverland! Here are some ideas to help you get started: colorful fresh floral centerpieces, a table full of sweets sprinkled with Pixie Dust, and cupcakes topped with Tink’s tiny Pom Pom slippers!
- Princess and the Frog – Welcome to newest little princess into the world with an adorable Princess and the Frog baby shower! Tiana’s famous Beignets, a cake topped with the Frog Prince himself, and light Jazz background music bring this theme to life!
- Disney Princess Party – Don’t worry, no one has to kiss a frog to become a princess for this baby shower theme! Invite your guests to dress up as different Disney Princesses, provide tiaras for guests to wear, and get creative with fairytale inspired party games!
- Alice in Wonderland – “Eat Me!” Alice in Wonderland is always a popular baby shower theme for girls! Think of all the possibilities: Sweet tea from the Mad Hatter, cookies that read “Eat Me” and a baby shower cake fit for the Queen of Hearts!
- Paris Posh – Take an afternoon trip to France for a baby shower in Paris! Ok, so flying your entire party overseas is probably a bit out of the question, but bringing the posh Paris lifestyle home isn’t! Delicious French macaroons, an elegant Eiffel Tower table centerpiece, and pale pink, cream, and black color scheme will complete the theme!
- English Tea Party – This Shabby Chic baby shower is the perfect way to pamper the mama-to-be! Freshly brewed tea, an assortment of tea sandwiches, biscuits, and tea cakes will complete your English Tea Party!
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Inspired by the classic movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, this simple and elegant theme will surely make an impression on your guests! Offer your guests a delicious spread of breakfast favorites, such as mini muffins and scones, tables adorned with lace and pearls, and favors wrapped in Tiffany & Co.’s signature blue and white!
Garden & Flower Themes
- Hawaiian Luau – Tiki torches, colorful floral prints and leis, and virgin Pina Coladas and Daiquiris make this the perfect summer baby shower theme for girls! Don’t forget to plan a game of beach ball belly limbo! How low can you go, when you’ve got a beach ball strapped to your tummy?
- Flower Power Party – Another great baby shower theme for spring and summer! Plan the entire baby shower around mama-to-be’s favorite flower, rose, tulip, daisy, etc. Then decorate the shower with fresh floral baby shower centerpieces, flower petal accents, and flowers for each guest to wear or take home!
- Busy Little Bee – Things are definitely going to be getting busy for the parents-to-be, so why not throw them a shower to help them relax before their little one is buzzing about! This bumble bee baby shower theme is perfect for girls, boys, or if the parents are waiting to be surprised!
- Ladybug Baby Shower – I never understood the expression “Cute as a bug in a rug”, but if it means really cute, you’ll nail it with this adorable ladybug themed baby shower in red and black polka dots! Get more ideas at Ladybug Baby Shower Ideas.
- Butterfly Garden – A butterfly themed baby shower is an ideal way to honor the mommy who loves nature, flowers, and of course, beautiful butterflies! Perfect for baby showers held outside or in the garden!
- Cupcake Party – Sweeten her day by planning a cupcake themed baby shower for the little mama! Plan a mini cupcake eating contest, a cupcake decorating beauty pageant, and of course blindfold cupcake taste-test with funny flavors that mom’s craved throughout pregnancy! Did someone say bacon cupcakes?
- Ice Cream Parlor – What pregnant woman wouldn’t want an ice cream themed baby shower? Set up your very own ice cream parlor with staples like vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream, and of course, all the toppings you can think of! Make sure you remember the pickles!
- Candy Bar Baby Shower – A candy bar baby shower is fun way to bring color and sweets to the party! Decorate the table with various jars and vases filled with candies of all shapes, sizes, and flavors, and provide guests party bags to fill with their favorites! My favorites: Starbursts, Hershey Kisses, and Sour Patch Kids!
Tell Your Friends
Share this post with your friends!